Research Permits

Research Permits

1. Research permits are required by the Costa Rican Ministry of the Environment and Energy (MINAE) for research conducted anywhere in the country for both scientific research (projects) and academic research (courses).

2. At Tayra we will support researchers and faculty throughout the permit process.

3. In the following link you can download the required documents and support materials that will help you apply for your research permits.

MINAE Require Forms